1998 Isuzu NPR300 Crew Cab Tipper Truck
Extras: Swinging Tail Hitch, 'As New' Hydraulic Tipper & Hydraulic Ram, Steel Toolbox.
Note: Air-Conditioning & Driver Door Speaker Non-Operational.
49 Ashfield Road, Bundaberg QLD 4670
Shipping, dismantling and loading is responsibilty of the Purchaser. All Assets are to be collected by the 20th December 2019.
FIRM OFFERS TO PURCHASE ARE INVITED
Please Refer Terms & Conditions
Payment will be paid in CASH, CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE, BANK TRANSFER OR EFTPOS (1.5% CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE)
- A 11% (GST Inclusive) Buyers Premium applies to the knockdown price.
- Any intending bidders must register their tender on-line and in doing so accepts and understands all “Terms and Conditions of Sale”. You must, if requested, produce identification e.g. Drivers license, credit card, bank book, registration papers etc.
- The highest bid/tender shall be the purchaser, subject to the Vendor’s approval and a reserve price if any.
- No person will be allowed to retract his or her bid/tender after being accepted by the Auctioneer.
- A right to bid by or on behalf of the Vendor is expressly reserved
- The purchaser shall be deemed to be the Principle unless prior to the sale he or she has disclosed to the company that he or she will be bidding on behalf of a Principle whose name and address shall be disclosed to the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer may, without giving reason refuse to accept the bid of any person or persons and may decline the offer for any lot or withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
- Should any dispute arise to any bid the relevant lot or lots may, at the option of the Auctioneer, be put up and resold.
- The asset, having been available for inspection prior to auction/tender, are offered for sale “as is where is” with all faults (if any). To the full extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding the contents of, or any description given in, any catalogue, advertisement, engineer’s report or other materials issued by the Auctioneer in relation to a lot, no express or implied condition warranty or guarantee is made or given in relation to that lot as to its conditions, quality, fitness, purpose, merchantability or compliance with description.
- Any deficiency in the goods sold shall not vitiate the sale, but neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneer shall be bound to deliver more than is in their possession.
- All goods which have been paid in full must be removed by the purchaser, at the purchaser’s expense. Any services must be disconnected at the purchaser’s expense by qualified trades people.
- GST is inclusive of the knockdown price of each lot sold unless otherwise stated.
- The asset shall be at the buyers risk on the fall of the hammer/close of tender and neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneer shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which may arise thereafter. Legal and equitable title to the goods shall remain with the vendor until payment has been made in FULL. Whilst risk in the goods shall pass on the fall of the hammer/close of tender to the buyer.
- Special conditions re electrical equipment: This equipment is sold in a used condition and no warranty is given that its present conditions comply with the safety requirement of the State Electricity commission. It is pointed out that under the State Legislation the purchaser is required before the resale or use to have the equipment examined and repaired by a registered electrical contractor.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell or subdivide lots in the sale premises.
- TVAA Pty Ltd Staff are used in capacity of security only. So please supply your own labour for the removal of purchased items.
- The Auctioneers shall not be responsible for any damage to property, or injury to persons incurred during the removal of the lots purchased.
- Collection of all items must be completed by 3pm (AEST) Friday, 20th December 2019.
- Prospective purchasers of MAJOR ITEMS OF PLANT are advised that special arrangements may be made with the Auctioneer PRIOR TO SALE for an extension of time for the removal purposes.
- A purchaser shall not be entitled to the possession or title of the goods until the amount of cleared funds is confirmed (by the Bank) in the Auctioneers trust account.
- The vendor reserves the right to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale at any time.
- The auctioneer acts in the sale of goods as agent only, and is not responsible for any default by either the vendor or purchaser.
- Every person on the auction premises before, during or after the sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk and with notice of the conditions of the premises. Such person shall have no claim against the auctioneer in respect of any injury sustained or accident which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
- Payment will be paid in CASH, CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE, BANK TRANSFER OR EFTPOS (1.5% CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE) no later than 3pm (AEST) Monday, 16th December 2019.
- Terms strictly CASH, CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE, BANK TRANSFER OR EFTPOS (1.5% CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE) prior to collection of any goods is made.
- Time shall be the essence of the sale.
- The purchasers shall be responsible to ensure that the plant or equipment complies with the requirements of the relevant occupational health and safety legislation before it is used in the workplace.
- Tenders shall remain valid for a minimum period of 7 days AFTER closing date of the tender.
- If the purchaser shall breach these terms and conditions in any way all monies received in part payment shall be absolutely forfeited to the Vendor after the Agent’s commission and costs, and all lots not collected may be resold at Public Auction or Private Contract and the deficiency (if any) of such resale, together with all costs and charges attending, shall be made good by the defaulter at the sale.
A 11% (GST Inclusive) Buyers Premium applies to the knockdown price. The dismantling and loading of assets, is the responsibilty of the Purchaser. All Assets are to be collected by the 20th December2019.